Wednesday, January 2, 2008

FIRST DAY of 2008!!

I was drunk in the count down party and can't really sleep well that night, in fact go to bed almost 5am.. haha.. woke up around 10.30am in the first day of 2008 and feel a bit headache and hungry.. haha.. a big sunny day and the weather is hot!! took shower and went to the shop where the chicken rice there was great!! it has been 2 months that i didn't go there and when we reached the shop it was renovated and got lesser stalls than before, the boss told us today they juz open from renovation.. saw the chicken rice stall but couldn't find auntie selling chicken rice, well i juz order and the rice, the chicken and even the chilly all not nice.. so disappointed, even the steam bread which used to be nice also not nice.. disappointed again... told my fren we are not going to come this shop again..

After a not nice lunch than i feel tired bcuz lack of sleep.. i forced myself to go to attend BodyStep class in the gym.. although tired but i still manage to complete the class and sweat a lot.. after the class me and my frens plan to go for something in pavilion and i suggested we had the pasta which next to the hot donuts.. again.. again.. so disappointed with the foods.. one of my fren joke, better don't let me decide what to eat today bcuz whatever i suggest and order turn up to be not nice.. haha!! we spent sometime shop around there and one of my fren suggested to go for coffee and toast before we go home.. guess what!! the coffee and toast also not so nice as what we expected.. OMG!! nah!! it is nothing to do with me.. i am not the one who suggested to drink and eat there.. haha!!

What a funny first day of 2008 with all the not nice foods.. haha!! so i better stick to my regular foods and don't be so adventure to try something new.. wakaka!!

No comments: