Friday, January 18, 2008

my very first Capoeira class..

Jeng! Jeng! I had my very first capoeira class yesterday.. before the class i was a bit nervous but also feel excited bcuz i been thinking of doing it long time ago..

The instructor is Rafael (the guy who did water capoeira for 100 plus aqtiv advertiment in cinema).. he looks lean and fit in real and i really like his hair, so unique the African style and so impressive!! he is a frenly guy too..

80% in the class were beginner, thanks god!! we start with stretching.. OMG!! even the stretching is so hard, i noticed that my body is not flexible at all, i can't really bend myself much, so sad.. after the 15 mins stretching, i was damn tired already..haha!! no even start the lesson...

It was quite fun actually and it is more like martial act instead of dance.. of coz i am lost sometime middle of the class bcuz of the movements are too complicated to me or i lost count.. and there are also one specific movement that i can't do at all.. it is a very simple movement but i juz can't do it.. arhhhhhhhhh..... honestly i really feel upset bcuz of that.. but i told myself i have to practise it at home until i can get it.. support me pleaseee.... and the music or song for capoeira are more like the African or Brazilian traditional type..

Another thing is the outfit of doing capoeira, it seems like long n lose pant is more suitable for it, and yesterday i worn a short which is quite tight, so it is damn hard for me to kick my leg high.. so embarrassing.. haha!!

So i will go get my long pant and get ready for my second class again next week!! have fun!! haha!!

No comments: