Monday, February 25, 2008

my belated b'day dinner..

1.. 2.. 3.. smile!! who have the great smile among all..?? I believed all our smile are great lo..!!

the strawberries on the cake are too tempting.. angie can't wait to bite them.. haha..

Make a birthday wish.. oppss.. i have make more then one wish la.. haha!! hope my birthday wishes will come true la..

After the wishes and blow the candle.. its time to cake the cut.. simple only because juz need to cut into 4 slices.. haha

Usually my birthday is fall on CNY.. so most of the time on my birthday my frens are celebrating CNY in hometown or celebrating with family and not free to celebrate my birthday with me.. not sad la! juz a bit upset only..!! haha..!!

Anyway, this year few of my frens (Angie, ZuZen and Jon) are celebrating a belated birthday with me, since it is CNY so we decided to go 'lou sang' as well.. before the dinner we all went to gym for classes then angie brought us to temple for praying then we met up ZuZen for movie - 'CJ7'.. quite a busy day.. ha.. the place that we planned to go for dinner is not open for business yet, still on CNY holidays.. so we have to go another place.. luckily the place is opened and we no need to think again where to go..

The dinner was great, the foods are nice.. the 'lou sang' is great as well.. all of us said our wishes for the new rat's year and hope all our wishes will come true.. they even brough me a black forest cake.. yummy!! yummy!! luckily the cake is small and we manage to finish it..

Thanks my dear frens for the dinner and the cake.. hugsssss and thanks also for not singing the birthday song for me in such a public place.. haha!!
*the dinner was somewhere beginning of Feb but i juz posted it bcuz juz got the photos not long ago..*

No comments: