Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back!! after missing in action for almost 3 weeks without writing anything in my blog.. the past 3 weeks was not an easy time for me due to the delayed of vesting date of my current company and joining date of the new employer.. I have been squeezed in the middle of both of them till dry and couldn't find my way out.. honestly I really not in the mood for blogging because my mind is stuck and both mentally and physically I am battery low..

I am here again to share a good news with those who read my blog.. well, I am glad that the new employer agreed to let me joined them a month later and I have to thank you them for their understanding of my situation and also their kindness..

As for my current employer.. I will try my best to complete those outstanding issues and those shits that my boss ask me to clear.. we both are not really talk now and most of time time we communicate via emails unless there is really no choice then we will talks.. definitely he is angry with me and will try his best to give me more shits to do.. well, I don't really care, as long as I still pay the salary and I will do my best to complete my tasks, be more professional and not like him.. a coward that couldn't survive alone and must spoon feed everyday by him staff.. what a shame for him.. anyway I will him good luck in his coming job with Hong Leong.. sincerely!!

So, at this moment I felt much more better and relief after the thing is settled.. I can be more focus to do my works and plan a little bit for next year..

Thanks god! Thanks to everyone who listened to me and help me to overcome everything to make me stand up and continue my life.. appreciated your kindness!!

No comments: