Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my xmas eve dinner..


I always like Christmas!! I like the Christmas tress, the Christmas songs and the Christmas decorations.. to me Christmas is the time to gather with your family and friends for dinner and gift exchange..

My friends and I went for dinner on the eve on past few years, so for this year.. we went Michaelangelo's in pavilion for dinner, we tried the foods there before and most of them are quite nice especially my favorite grilled cod fish.. yummy! yummy!! Initially we booked for 12 persons but last minutes 4 of them didn't turn up, some got emergency and some 'aeroplane' at last minute.. anyway we still carry on our dinner with 8 of us.. we suppose to start our dinner at 9pm but we only started around 10pm because one of my friend have to work late and another one was caught in the massive jam.. as usual I ordered my favorite cod fish..yeah! yeah! we ordered different foods so we can shared it and try something different..

After the foods... its time to exchange gift.. everybody name was wrote on a small piece of paper and each of us pick one paper.. jeng! jeng! guess what..???? I picked Angie again this year!!! I picked her also on last year...!! she told me that she hopes I won't pick her again this year because the gift is almost same like what I got fro her last year...!! but... haha!!

We have planned to go clubbing after dinner but when everything done its almost 1.30am, so it is too late for clubbing.. so we postponed the clubbing on the coming new year's eve.. so make sure we eat earlier and have enough time for clubbing.. haha!!

We are really having good time on the Christmas eve and hope we will able to celebrate it together again in Christmas 2009.. hugssss...

No comments: