Friday, November 7, 2008

Lady GaGa - Just Dance (Miss Universe 2008 swimsuit)

The first time I heard this song 'Just Dance' was in the Miss Universe 2008 swimsuit competition.. honestly the performance of Lady GaGa on the stage not really impressed me much.. maybe I am too busy looking at the top15 in swimsuits.. haha!! sorry Lady GaGa..

Lately I heard the song 'Just Dance' again in radio.. the rhythm and beat of the song really impressed me so much.. I really like the electrical feel of the song when the music get started.. the feeling of the song is very 'clubbing' and really make me feel like just wanna dance with the music.. I have recommended this song to friends and they seem like it so much even one of my friend said the song gave him the feeling like walking in the runway.. haha!! really full of imagination ha!!

I have found a few video of this song in youtube.. but I decided to pose this video where Lady GaGa performed on the stage with top 15 Miss Universe in swimsuits.. hope you guys will enjoy the song and the bikinis.. haha!!

No comments: