Monday, November 3, 2008

MAMMA MIA.. yeah!!

We are so frustrated because we couldn't get the tickets for Mamma Mia musical till my friend called me on last Friday morning and he told me that he saw on newspaper they will release 1000 tickets for HSBC care holder from 1st Nov onwards, first come first serve and 1 card only entitle for 4 tickets.. and the tickets are the categories of premium (RM500) and tier 1 (RM400)..and 15% discount are given..

So I have been given a big mission to get 4 tickets for the show and this mission must be completed and no excuse to fail.. haha!! I went to LOT 10 tower record on Saturday morning around 1030 and the ticket counter is only open at 11.. sob.. sob.. I am hungry and feel like going to ca chan teng in sg.wang for breakfast.. but I just worried that after my breakfast the tickets sold out.. then I will be punished by my friends.. so I just try to forget my hungry and walking around in Isetan.. time seems passing very slow.. I back to the counter around 1045 and still no one there.. I just waited there... finally the guy came and open the counter and I am the first 'kiasu' one to purchase the tickets.. and thanks god!! I manage to get 4 tickets at the same roll and the seats are not bad also.. hehe!! so happy.. people are keep coming and who's care as my tickets are in my hand now.. once I just step out from the counter my friend's call to check the status.. phew... very tension lar!! haha.. luckily I manage to get the tickets else.. even more tension..

Although still one and the half month for the show but I am really excited and can't wait the day of the show.. I am sure its gonna be a 'Super Trouper' show will the 'Dancing Queen' on the stage.. haha!! for those who wanna watch and yet get the tickets, please act fast..

No comments: