Monday, November 3, 2008

NUYOU fashion concert..

I have attended the NUYOU fashion concert on last Friday night with friends.. my friend just told me there are 10 local designers and 4 singers will perform on that night and part of the tickets selling will donate to single mother funds.. I saw lot of local celebrities walking the red carpet and honestly none of them really impressed me much, haha!! the highlight of that night is when the special guest appeared in the red carpet..

The special guest of that night is 李心洁.. first time seeing her.. as what I have expected she is a pretty girl with a pair of beautiful eyes.. she is just a special guest without any performance that night..

The concept of the fashion show is each singer will lead the designer collections on the stage.. mean the singing and catwalk at the same time.. honestly, out of 10 designers, the most impressive is still the collections from Khoon Hooi which really into simple and nice and yet we can see his passion in his collections.. next is Lester Wong, who always know how to play with colorful stuffs in his collections.. for other designers, sorry to say that their collections make me feel like they are just rush and make sure they completed their stuffs to perform on that night..

The performances from Landy Wen was really amazing especially she did a few yoga poses with her high heel..(omg!! high heel... I can't even do it correctly with barefoot.. shame of me..) and she is the only one who sung 2 fast tracks and set the environment into disco mood and making everybody high..!!

Z Chen, the famous local R&B singer did a super great job too.. the music suddenly gone and totally silence while he is singing the famous track 'Because I Love You'.. my friend though it is a special effect.. haha!! but Z Chen manage to overcome it by asking the audiences to clap for the models on the stage and continue singing without music.. he really communicated a lot with audiences and the audiences seem like him so much and always given him back some noises and claps.. I have to say that Z Chen singing skill is really impressive.. great performance!!

The next performance is by Eric Lim.. honestly his dressing is really a bit 'ugly' especially the black raincoat.. he sung 4 slow tracks and honestly I don't know any of the songs and to me his performance is boring, he been tried to communicate with the audiences but.. haha!! the audiences seem not 'giving face' to him..

The last performance is by Gary Chao.. since he is a superstart now so the audiences welcome him with big claps.. no doubt Gary has a really powerful voice and great singing skill, his performance in 'My Way' was brilliant.. but one thing I really dislike about him is.. he seems not really care the audiences and just keep singing his songs, not even say 'Hi' to us.. so bad.. although you are a superstar now but please be professional and fair to all audiences, hey!! you are Malaysian too..

No comments: