Monday, August 4, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

This is the third mummy's movie that I have seen and honestly this is the most disappointed one to me.. The trailer of the movie seems quite interesting that's why attracted most of us wanna watch the show.. but in reality, the show is lousy!!

I wondering what has gone wrong with this mummy.. in the previous two mummy's movie, the mummy is so powerful and when he awakes, it seems like the ground is shaking and the sky is falling.. really can feel the power of it.. but this one.. when the mummy awake, nothing special really happened and can't really feel the power of it.. even the lorry and horses chasing part also not that interesting..

They have invested a lot for making this movie and the result is really not impressive.. the yeti (iceman), the ice mountain collapse, the army fighting at the end all not impressive and something seems wrong with the graphic designs and animations of the movie.. I believe all can be better..

Nothing much to say about the actors in the movie, the lead still Branden Fraser who still look as charming as the previous two mummy's movie.. Rachel Weisz is no longer in this movie and honestly I like her much more then the actress who took over her role here.. I miss the beautiful Rachel Weisz.. Jet Li performance is ok, not impressive.. and again Michelle Yeoh disappointed me.. wondering why all the roles in recent movies are like that?? it just like a not important role and anyone can handle it..

I almost fall in sleep while watching this movie.. OMG!! I noticed that even my friend also look so sleepy after the movie.. so you can imagine how boring it is!! So you can miss this one.. haha!!

No comments: