Wednesday, August 13, 2008

testing week..

I have not update my blog for almost a week because on last whole week I was busy with the new system testing in off-site, and the testing is from Monday to Friday and Sunday from 9-5pm.. basically have no time to update my blog.. for the testing, of coz we have found some problems on the first 2 days but thing getting smoother on the last few days.. but the users are getting very 'kan-cheong' when they encountered any problems during the testing and started to make noise to me.. they are so bad and making me feel 'Kan-cheong' also.. and make me stress, running here and there to find out solutions for them.. haha!! but nothing much i can do and have to calm and try to analyst to work out the solutions.. but thanks god we manage to solve the problems at the end and everybody happy!! haha..

There is another round of testing by end of this month.. i bet the testing gonna be less problems because most of the problems have been spotted and solved during the first testing..

No comments: