Tuesday, August 5, 2008

why don't u express your love..?

Lately my friend has falls into L that he just known in the gym few weeks ago.. he knows L through another friend - K who also is his gym's friend.. my friend has a strong felling to L after chatting with L and they (my friend, L and K) came out drinks and movie few times.. my friend senses that K who introduced L to him also have the felling on L and K even asked my friend how he thinks about L and he is interested in L.. and asking my friend's opinion.. guess what..?? my friend told K if he is interested then should do something to tell L his felling.. OMG!! I really wanna slap my friend after he told me that...

I questioned my friend what the hell is happen to him?? and why he goes to tell K to express his felling to L.. and he is not doing that to express his felling and love to L.. he couldn't give me the answer and just keep quiet.. I know he has been hurt in his previous relationship and he is lack of confident to start another relationship again.. but since he has met L that he likes and why not give himself a chance to try to express his love to L.. regardless L will accept it or not but at least he has tried.. no one will guarantee what is the result of every relationship.. don't tell me you will just stay away from relationship for the rest of your life..!! take it as a lesson to learn in every relationship and it all depends how you both handle it.. if fate is over and no one can really stop it..!!

Just heard from my friend last night that L and K is in relationship now.. huh... see K tried and he got it.. and guess what just after my friend told me that.. L appreared in front of us.. haha!! so damn scary..

No comments: