Wednesday, April 1, 2009

red wine..

Last weekend was a busy working weekend for me because of system cutover and user testing.. I work till 12 something mid night in Saturday night and back to office at 8 morning in Sunday, really not enough sleep.. my mind and my body both are completely tired when I am back to office in Sunday morning and what make it worst is the air con is not working over the weekend, the whole floor is only rely on one unit of air con, although we all are wearing like going to beach, with short, t-shirt and slipper, but still feel very warm inside the office, luckily only 6-8 of us here, if everyone are here than I really can’t imagine the heat here..

I left office in the afternoon and leave to gym to attend bodystep class, trying out the new release and it is so-so only, not really like the songs of the new release, none of the song really impress me.. anyway I am still quite enjoy it because first time doing and the instructor on the stage is fun and bitchy, haha.. (you know who you are, dude..)

After gym, I attend my close buddy – JC birthday dinner in Hakka restaurant.. ZZ brought a bottle of red wine to cheers.. as usual the foods there are great and we does enjoyed the red wine very much.. I am a lousy drinker, I felt quite high although just a few glasses.. I still felt high when I reached home that night, and also a bit dizzy and like wanna faint when doing my iron.. I guess could be the red wine and not enough sleep..

Slept quite well that night, but still feel a bit dizzy next day morning.. the thing only gone and my mind is only clear after my lunch, haha.. so next time it is better to have red wine on Friday or Saturday night than I can sleep till enough the next day..

No comments: