Friday, December 14, 2007

all i want for Christmas is....



Christmas is coming... yeah! yeah! everybody seems like busy buying christmas gifts for their love's one, family, frens and of coz for themselves.. every year i will buy something for myself for Christmas and usually i will get myself something which us usable, like shirts, jeans, perfume, shoes and so on....

for this year... i plan to get myself a CRUMPLER bag.. saw some people carrying the bags and they look so stylist with the bag, haha.. i yet to visit the CRUMPLER shop but fren told me that one bag is about RM300 and above, and it depends on the size.. of coz bigger is more expensive.. well, i not yet decide whether wanna get it or not because it seems like a bit pricy juz a sport or fashion bag..

guess what?? my alternate is get myself 'aussiebum' underwear which couldn't get it in the market here and have to purchase online.. saw the catalogue and those underwear design are nice and so damn colorful which i suppose it will definitely look great after i wear it, haha... u know wat?? i have realised that CRUMPLER and AUSSIEBUM both are Australian's product..

wat i will get at the end for myself as Christmas gift... i will post later..
cheerssss...

No comments: