Thursday, December 27, 2007

What i did on Christmas..

One! two! three! cheersss.... everybody seems so happy with their gift.. from left is Mike, Cres, Angie, Jon, Zu Zen and I, James is taking this photo..

Angie seems like the most happy person in the photo with peace sign.. haha.. u know why?? bcuz she got her favorite pink pig for gift exchange..

OMG!! my face is so red.. am i blush?? no.. no.. no.. i guess bcuz of too much red wine.. haha!!

See my head is extremely big compared to the rest in the photo... anyone know anyway to reduce the size of my face?? pls let me know... thankssss!!

I would prefer this photo than others bcuz my head look slightly smaller and my face not that red too.. it will be nicer if i smile.. haha!!

This is my Christmas gift from Angie.. actually there are chocolates inside the cup but we have finished all before i took the picture.. haha..

Christmas has juz over.. a bit down bcuz Christmas is my favorite festival among all.. i always like to see the Christmas decorations in the malls, and beside that when Christmas is near, i really have the 'shopping mood' to get something for myself and also to my family and frens, of coz i am not buying Christmas gift for all my frens, juz for those who i appreciated (which i hope they will appreciate my friendship too..)

For this year, we have plan for Christmas dinner and clubbing since a month ago.. u guys may think we are silly and can't wait for Christmas.. haha.. but we juz wanna make sure we manage to get the table in the place we wanna go for dinner.. before the dinner, 3 of my girl frens have went to do their hair and buying new and sexy dress for the dinner, haha... big investment!! but they do look pretty and sexy on that night (look really different from their normal look..) as for me, i didn't buy any new shirt for the dinner but i do wear something more presentable than usual to match with those ladies.. haha..

The dinner was quite great and we do enjoyed it, we had took some red wine to warm up ourselves before we continue to shake our butts next.. haha.. everybody seems like a bit high after the red wine, so it really worked on us.. before the dinner over, we have gift exchange, whoever attend the dinner must bring along a gift to exchange, i had got a mug with some chocolates inside and also a cute little bear.. the gift is from angie.. thanks!! muck! muck!

When we reached the club is almost 1am, the crowd is quite scary and the dance floor is full of people.. saw some sexy topless hunks around showing off the result of their hard work in gym.. really envy them.. when will i have that?? dreaming la.. a lazy guy like me who found weight training is boring how can get those body..

For me, the music was not really high but one of my buddy who got real high and showing his dancing skills on the dance floor, he told me that the music makes him high but i think perhaps what makes him so high was the red wine before.. haha.. i think the climax that night was the song from Rhianna's 'Don't stop the music' where everybody scream.. arhhh.... the party over at 3am and we went to mamak stall for drink and chat before everybody go home to sleep.. I was damn sleepy after the party and went to bed around 5am..

This was a great Christmas for us and we do enjoy it a lot.. hopefully we will have chance to celebrate the next Christmas together again.. can't hardly wait for that... haha...

The next morning (Christmas Day - 25/12/07).. woke up around 11 plus and my head is a bit heavy due to not enough sleep.. damn tired.. and also feel damn hungry.. went for my favorite fish head noodles with fren than i was thinking better go gym for classes instead of staying at home and sleep which i think will make me more tired and lazy.. went to gym and did 2 classes (body step and body pump) back to back, i feel great after the classes and really sweat a lot.. after shower and suddenly a cornetto drumstick ice cream pop up in my mind, so we grab one when on our way home.. it was heavy rain once i reached home, and guess what... it is great time for a beautiful sleep.. haha!! hor... hor.. hor... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: