Tuesday, December 4, 2007

last month of the year..


(This is my friend's favorite calender guy.. he is one of the hottest hunks in malaysia for the year of 2007.. he is damn hot ah!!..)

Time is flying.. very fast.. especially in 2007.. it is already in the last month of the year!! mmm... December... the first thing in my mind in December is **CHRISTMAS**.. Christmas is always my favorite festival because i really love the Christmas decorations and of coz the lovely Christmas songs..beside that i always feel like wanna eat turkey in the eve of Christmas and i wish i could eat a whole big turkey by myself and juz with my hands.. haha!! i have this though in my mind for quite a while but it never happen yet.. could it be this year?? but of coz usually on the eve i won't be alone and will celebrating with a few frens to welcome the Christmas..

beside that, usually in December i will have more holidays/off days.. because it is last month of the year and i have to clear all my current year's annual leave before the last day of the month.. some frens do suggested me to go for holiday since i have quite a lot of off days but i don't think it is a good idea to go holiday by this period because year end is always a hot period for holiday and i may have to pay double for everything.. no way!! i rather spend my off days lazy at home or go to gym..

this is also the month where everybody will evaluate themselves what they have done or achieved in the whole year.. i am sure it is always something good and bad!! the mixed feeling.. for those we have achieved 'WELL DONE', for those we haven't achieve 'WORK HARD NEXT YEAR'.. for myself, i didn't achieved much in my work this year due to the management merger of the company.. i am sure they will be a huge changes in my work in term of environments and responsibilities next year(after the merger completed).. honestly, i am a bit scared about what will happen to me after the new management taken over.. but at this moment nothing i can do beside waiting for the day to come.. anyway juz wish me GOOD LUCK!!

other than that.. December is also the month for spending money... YES - Year End Sales.. haha.. but i will try to control myself not over spend this month because it seems like prices of everything is increasing.. it is always good to save some money unless i feel safer.. haha..

hey folks.. let's work harder to achieve whatever we want to achieve in 2007 before the last day of the month..!! work hard! work smart!! and good luck!!..

No comments: