Monday, December 31, 2007

LAST DAY of 2007..

Finally... it is last day of 2007!! can't really recalled much what i have done this year.. but of coz there are something bad and something good.. let's forget all the bad thing and keep those good ones as memories..

For coming - 2008, my first resolution is to put more time and efforts into my job, perhaps it is time for me to change my job.. to me job is very important, a better job, a better income than can have a better life!! i am sure everybody agree that!!

My second resolution is my physical training, i wish i manage to overcome the laziness of weight training, currently the most i do weight training are 2 times a week and i spend most of the time doing classes.. in order to build some muscles to have a better body shape i have no choice but have to go for weight training..

My third resolution is to travel to Istanbul (the place that i have planned to go sometime ago..) i really wish i can make it in 2008..

Honestly in order to accomplish my resolutions, the most important thing - HEALTH!! so guys, make sure we stay in healthy life, get enough sleep, regularly exercise, watch your diet, try to keep a positive mind, be active and.... i am sure there are still a lot more..

Anyway, say goodbye to 2007 (just like saying goodbye to all those bad things happened in 2007) and say hello to 2008 (just like saying hello to all the good things gonna happen in 2008)..

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2008!

No comments: