Thursday, January 15, 2009

CNY shopping!!

CNY is coming in another 2 more weeks.. guess everybody is busy for their CNY shopping.. although the economy is bad but I still see the mall is pack with people during the weekend, not sure is shopping or Windows shopping, hehe..!! or people just think that CNY is once a year big celebration, so just spend a little bit more for this festival, and only start saving later.. haha!!

For me, nothing much to shop for CNY except buying some new cloths and cookies for myself and family.. actually I have started to do my shopping since beginning of December due to the sales is on, and surprisingly the discounts given are quite attractive.. and I have a habit to wear new cloth on Christmas eve dinner with friends, so just started to shop over the weekend with friends.. and manage to buy something I like with quite a good price..

The shopping continues till beginning of January and I tell myself to stop buying.. because I have enough new stuffs to wear for CNY.. among the stuffs I bought, 80% are from Pull and Bear, I really like the t shirts there because the cutting and design really suite me and during sales period, the offer given are quite good also.. so I will shop there more often in future instead of my regular Topshop, its time to change, hehe..

Done all my cloths, so next will go for cookies.. I have ordered some from one of my friends and can't wait to eat my favorite 'Kuey Ka Pet'.. which only can find once in a year..

No comments: