Thursday, January 15, 2009

You deserved it, Kate Winslet..

Kate Winslet, my favorite actress.. she has been nominated 5 times for Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress in Golden Globe Awards, but she never win any.. For this year, she has received 2 more nomination for Best Actress in 'Revolutionary Road' and Best Supporting Actress in 'The reader', and in total of 7 times nomination..

Before the awards presentation, I really hope she will win at least 1 award, especially in Best Supporting Actress nomination, lot of press have predicted she will wins with her strong performance in 'The Reader'..

Finally she won the Best Supporting Actress.. guess what?? the first thing she said on the stage is ' You have to forgive me 'cos I have a habit of not winning things..' haha!! I was damn happy to know the news from the web and from that moment I really hope she can make it for another one - Best Actress.. although she is not a prediction to win but I really hope miracle will happen on her..

The miracle does happened!! I was so shock and bloody damn happy when I saw the news that she really make it... Best Actress for 'Revolutionary Road'.. ya-hooooo!!

The 'Revolutionary Road' which she works with Leonardo DiCaprio after 10 years from 'Titanic' is going to show in cinema here somewhere beginning of February, so definitely i will go to watch it, can't wait.. haha!! as for 'The Reader' which is not a Hollywood production, I don't think it will show in the cinema here, no choice have to find the DVD..

Anyway, well done Kate.. you deserved what you got in Golden Globe and wish you all the best in coming Oscar next month..

No comments: