Tuesday, January 6, 2009

finally.. I found someone same birthday with me

Among my friends, there are 3 of them born in the same day (but different year).. to me, it is quite fun that if we could find someone born on same day with us, it would be even great if at the same year..!! but so far I still don't have any friend who was born on the same year and same date..

Talking about that, I been looking for someone who born same day with me, but so far I still couldn't get one except one of my close friend was born a day later then me but in different year.. although we have known each other for quite long (maybe 6 years) but we never have the chance to celebrate our birthday together.. in view of that, maybe we should have it this year.. haha!!

Guess what..?? finally I have found someone same birthday with me, just foud it yeasterday.. he is one of the instructor and friend in the same gym.. he told me before we ara having same birthday but all the while I though he is joking.. and I have no idea how he knows my birthday too.. so yesterday when we met in gym he told me that he saw a pair of shoes and he likes it, ask me to buy for his coming birthday.. and to prove that he showed his IC to prove that.. OMG!! seriously it is same day (but I am bloody damn older then him la.. haha!!!!!).. by the way, I am not gonna buy him the shoes, haha..!!

It is quite fun to have someone same birthday with me and my nest target is to find someone same day and same year.. then it would be damn great!!

No comments: