Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY surprised - sister make biscuits

Back to work today after 4 days of CNY offdays.. what have I done on the 4 days.. basically is - eat!! haha!! as a local KL boy, actually CNY is quite a boring festival for me.. on the eve went back home for the reunion dinner... basically I will go back home in the morning and start eating this and that while watching TV and enjoy the massage chair, hehe...!! by the time the dinner is ready, I am actually quite full with all the rubbishes.. hehe!!

Usually sister will ask me to bring back some cookies back home to eat, I am so surprised that she even make the 'ngah ku' biscuits herself this year and praised herself that the 'ngah ku' biscuits that she make is thinner and nicer then others that we bought, and also with the little cost can make quite a lot.. so she said this year onwards, we don't have to buy anymore 'ngah ku' biscuits.. I ask her to learn to make other biscuits and cookies, so by next CNY, we no need to spend money to buy other cookies anymore.. hehe!! honestly, the 'ngah ku' biscuits from her really taste nicer then the one I bought.. well done sister!! expecting more biscuits and cookis from you by next CNY!!

No comments: