Wednesday, January 28, 2009

things to do during CNY..

Things to do during CNY... JENG! JENG!! EAT lor!!

I was a bit crazy this year because I have started to eat on the eve and none stop eating till the 2nd day of CNY.. I really ate a lot of pineapple cookies, 'kuah kapet' and 'ngah ku' biscuits.. hehe!! just sit in front of TV and eat.. especially on the eve and 1st day of CNY.. one funny thing is.. the more I eat the more I go to toilet.. haha!! is that normal?? I asked my friend and she told me she was the same too.. few times toilet in one day.. so I guess it is normal!! haha!!

After 2 days of 'hard eating'.. I tell myself I must go gym to burn fatssss.. I did it!! work really hard in gym yesterday and feel so release with all the sweats.. but... when I reached home start to eat cookies again... sigh.... so have to work hard in gym again in next few days..

That's gonna be gathering and reunion dinners on coming weekends after most of my friends are back from their hometown.. so time to eat again.. definitely I can't burn as fast as what I am eating.. to take is so damn easy but to let go.. phewwww.. GOOD LUCK NIGEL..!!

No comments: