Thursday, November 29, 2007

sharing some of my favorite photos taken in Nepal, Nov 2003

Here to share some of my favorite photos taken in Nepal, Nov 2003.. most of the photos here are with human faces and their beautiful smiles.. to me, it delivers me a message that even their life might be hard but they still face it and live it happily.. although it seems like something easy but it is a very big lesson for us to learn in our living environment..


Jeng! Jeng! This is my favorite photo... mummy carrying her baby boy at her back in Pokhara.. mummy look so happy with beautiful smile and baby open his big eyes big big while taking this photo..haha!! lovely!! ...BEAUTIFUL MOTHER's LOVE..


The lady selling peanuts in Pokhara, she looks familiar to me because her dressing just like an indian lady here.. but of coz she is from Nepal..

The lady with her 2 sons selling veggi and fruits in Pokhara.. the boys are getting very excited when taking this photo, cute...


This photo was taken from the bus in Kathmandu.. i like this photo very much, everything just look so nice in this photo..


The main street in Pokhara, the guy selling music instrument and he can plays it well too..


The busy Kathmandu street, it seems like their magazine variety are much better than us..


When we stop for toilet break on the way to Pokhara.. I saw this lady carrying a big basket supported by her head, and she is so kind to post for me.. haha!!


Durban Square, Kathmandu.. a group of old ladies are singing or chanting.. their voice sound so peaceful to me..


This colorful photo was taken in one of the temple in Kathmandu.. I think what he is doing is sewing the colorful praying flat..


I have spent lot of time and efforts to modify and create this photo!! all the faces are taken by me in my Nepal trip.. I used Microsoft Photo Editor to cut out every single photo and join them into one.. I am quite happy with the outcome (first attempt), and hope u guys like it too..

No comments: