Sunday, March 8, 2009

back again.. (after missing for a month)

Hey friends.. I am back again after missing in action for a month plus.. sorry!!

Since my previous post was on 1st of Feb, 2009.. so almost one and a half month that I didn't write anything.. honestly, started to feel lazy to write.. because seems like no one really bother to read my blog.. so I was thinking maybe should save my time and effort for updating my blog.. hehe!!

Anyway, I am here again to update my blog.. mmm... quite a lot of things happened in Feb.. firstly was start my new job in 3rd of Feb and it has been one month plus I am in my new job.. the number of staff in ISD - Information System Department are quite scary, it is about 180 plus staff.. the building that I am situated is only for ISD staff.. it is a very old building, the light of the life buttons are all not working, no air con in the toilet, no partition for us, the air con is not cold enough.. but one thing I like about the place is lot of nice foods nearby.. Chinese, western, malay, indian and etc... all are within walking distance.. Talking about the job functions, mmm.. it is something new to me and so far I manage to learn some new skills in different platform and colleagues are quite nice (so far..) haha!! my superior is a friendly and hard working guy.. he always keep himself in good mood even he is frustrated with his works sometime.. my lady boss is a very high demanding lady, she will expect you to stay back and be productivity..

Second big thing in Feb is my birthday lo.. hehe!! a few of my closed were celebrated with me in Delicious in Marc residency.. nice place, beautiful environment and yummy foods.. we were having a good dinner and most of my friends are very 'sam pat', we make lot of jokes and funs in the dinner, and the birthday song that they sung for me is damn cool - opera version somemore.. thanks mimi (you know who u are.. haha!!).. after dinner, we proceed to clubbing for some alcohol and dancing.. it was a fun night although none of us were drunk..!!

Oh yeah! anothe big thing happened in Feb was my favorite actress Kate Winslet finally won an oscar Best Actress with 'The Reader' in her 6th nomination in oscar.. with her age - 33, she is the youngest actress with 6 nominations and 1 win!! I have watched 'The Reader' and she really deliver a great performance in the show.. beside oscar she has won a few other Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress awards with 'the Reader'.. and TIME magazine has called her the great actress in new generation.. congratulation Kate, let's move on.. and hope to see your great performance in coming movies..

So far.. that's all in my mind that I wanna write here.. I will write again when something new pop up in my head again.. hopefully its not gonna be too long.. haha!!

Take care everybody..!!!

No comments: