Saturday, March 28, 2009

losing a bit weights..

My friends said I am getting slimmer lately, I not really noticed that, it could due to I am busy in work and don’t have time to go gym.. I have more time in gym when I am with my previous job, usually I can make it 5 times a week in gym.. but with the new one, I can only make it 2 times a week during weekdays and it getting worst past 3 weeks where I have to stay and work till almost 10pm everyday.. no gym, no pump muscles, no cardio, no running..

Another reason it could be I have my dinner earlier now, usually I will go out to get something to eat or dinner around 6+ before I continue to work.. so by the time I back home and sleep, its already almost 6 hours after dinner, hehe.. usually they advised 4 hours before bed time shouldn’t take anything heavy meal.. so I make it!!

Although it is good to lose a bit of weights, but I would still try to go to gym whenever I have time, especially over the weekend. I think guy shouldn’t be too thin, should be a more lean and no matter what you wear it will look nicer..

No comments: