Sunday, March 8, 2009

March - most BDay celebration..

March, third month of a year..

4 of my close friends are born in the month of March.. so usually I will have 4 birthday dinner/party to attend in March.. and March is a month where I got very poor too.. for dinner and present.. haha!! but doesn't matter la.. as long as we are enjoying ourselves and have some happy moments together with friends..

Lately, I just noticed beside the 4 close friends.. I does have other 5 friends who are born in March too.. those are not so close friend and seldom meet up, so don't think I will have any birthday dinner/party with them.. unless I am invited..

I would like to say thanks for facebook.. because we will get an alert of friend's birthday.. so definitely we won't miss out anyone.. haha!!

No comments: