Friday, March 27, 2009

hello again...

Sorry guys, it has been a while I didn’t login and update my blog and guess those who have visited my blog will feel bored for reading my blog lately, no new pose, no new links and no new information to share also..

The reason that I didn’t update my blog is.. still the same reason – busy at work.. I have worked till almost 10 pm everyday for past 2 weeks, totally no time to go gym and attend classes, even I have missed the launch of the new releases which usually I will rush and go to attend, but I missed it!! Get very jealous when heard my friends comment about the new release which I still have no chance to try.. last weekend I managed to try 3 new programs in the gym, not to say all the new releases are cool, but at least we have new songs and music in the new releases..

Back to work, basically I am busy to support the UAT of the new system which has planned to cut-over this weekend.. which mean I have to work on coming Saturday and Sunday .. it is not an easy task to provide supports to the users in UAT, as the new system seems got lot of problems, even just left a day before the cut-over , guess what.. user still reported a new problem to us just now. Phew.. hope the developer manage to come out the solution in the flash!! Else, if the user not satisfy with the UAT and they don’t want to sign off.. than… we have to prolong the UAT till.. hopefully don’t drag so long because providing supports in UAT is very tired..

Beside works, nothing much in my life lately, work late.. reached home 10 plus and have a good shower and facebooking a while.. have to go to bed as I have to wake up 630 in the morning to work.. although it is busy and tired but so far still ok with my new job, because directly I have learned quite a lot during the UAT process..