Friday, March 28, 2008

couldn't find a travel mate.. sigh!

The temples of Bodobudur is a ninth century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur

The famous Angkor Wat, a World Heritage Site, is a temple at Angkor, Cambodia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angkor_Wat

Really in the mood to travel now.. it's been quite sometime I didn't travel due to tight financial issue, but it is better now.. so I can plan for my travel again.. YAHOO!! been asking frens what are they travel plans for this year.. most of the answer are >> 'Hong Kong', 'Taipei' and 'Bangkok'.. although I never been to those places beside Bangkok, but I am not really interested to go if I can choose.. it seems like shopping and eating trip ha.. a bit boring lor..

Actually I wanna go Istanbul so badly, but it is crazy expensive.. I have checked the cheapest return airfare that I could found is RM3300, juz the airfare.. OMG!!... if I go for a week then for my whole trip at least I have to spend RM6k.. it is over my budget, so by no choice for time being I have to put it aside till.... I also don't know.. sighhhhh......

Let's plan for something cheaper.. when talking about cheaper sure my mind will think of AirAsia.. my first choice is Angkor Wat (Siem Reap), another place that I wanna go desperately, been asking my frens but they are not interested bcuz they have planned to go HK or Taipei or BKK.. one of my fren is interested but he only can make it in September.. OMG!! 6 more months to go.. it is too far.. I can't wait.. I juz wish I can go next month or in May.. my second choice is Borobudur temples (Yogyakarta), another historical place that worth to visit.. again.. I got same feedback from frens, so sad... arghhhhhh....

Well, for sure everybody have their own places that they wanna visit.. some may like shopping and foods, some like beautiful scenery, some like historical places, some like big city and some like beaches.. I am not so sure whether I can get a travel mate to Angkor Wat or Borobudur in next month, but really hope that I can get out from here and go travel in near future.. can't hardly wait for that... haha!!

1 comment:

Keiron Low said...

u know wat.... i just study bout that last friday bout the borobudur and angkor wat during my history and culture class.... haha.... and my fren said that angkor wat might be closed for maintenance ah and whether will it be reopening also dunno.... so sad la..... how wish to go!!! T.T