Friday, March 7, 2008

My favorite ROBOT..

This is the ROBOT that will cost me RM1500.. still under consideration stage.. should I?? so confusing.. aiks...


This is TAKE ME HIGHER!!! collections.. enchanting rockets, flying saucers and glittering space robots, but my favorite still the ROBOT!!

Is it cute?? YES!! IT IS VERY CUTE..!! I have noticed this robot for a while in Thomas Sabo jewellery outlet in pavilion.. I know definitely it is not cheap based on the unique design of the robot and the location of the shop.. so i just don't bother to walk in and ask the price..

I have told my two girl frens about the robot and they are quite interested to have a look, they found that the robot is unique and cute as well.. so one of them said she will walk in and ask the price of the robot for me and make me 'die heart' (in cantonese..) haha!! so finally we went into the shop and guess what.. jeng! jeng!.. just the robot itself cost RM938.. not include the necklace.. if together with the necklace and the small ring hang the robot, everything will cost me about RM1500.. Wow!! expensive ha!! although it is expensive but my mind still can't stop thinking of it.. haha!! anyway i am not sure yet whether i will get it later or not but definitely not now.. by the way this collection is 'take me higher!!'..

'TAKE ME HIGHER!!' >> Finally THOMAS SABO has succeeded in cracking NASA’s monopoly: Teflon-coated titanium is out; Sterling Silver with zirconia is in. Finally, this marks the designer label’s entry into orbit from spring 2008 on: small, enchanting rockets, flying saucers and glittering space robots will all enrich Planet Fashion. With their retro look, the new items of jewellery are reminiscent of all those fascinating toys from the 1950s and guarantee a spacey-elegant touch for any outfit in a totally weightless way. The unidentified, fascinating objects will be landing at stores from January 2008 – certain to soon conquer the hearts of all lovers of unusual, fashionable jewellery the world over.

Guess what?? my two girl frens have fall in love with the necklace and bracelet.. those designs are unique bit on the other hand there are quite expensive too.. so we all still 'on hold' and so far none of us decide to buy anything from the shop yet.. let's see who are the one can't control first and go to get our very first Thomas Sabo's collection.. haha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just buy it - or get some one to buy it for you if you havent already. i'm goign to try and find one in london this week -its amazing looking, gotta have it

Anonymous said...

Got this little guy, Love it!