Monday, March 10, 2008

Edifier iF330 speaker (for iPod)

I have been thinking of getting myself a portable speaker for my ipod sometime ago, but juz didn't really make up my mind to survey for any brand.. lately the mood is coming back again, so this time I have done research on the web and asking opinion from one of my fren who are working with computer portable products.. he suggested a brand 'Altec Lansing', it seems like a good product but the price is quite expensive (my budget is something around RM300+), there is a model from 'Altec Lansing' where the price is around my budget but I juz don't like the design..

I went to survey the brand and price in Low Yat, in fact there is no much choices.. it seems like not a really popular product.. finally I found this one - 'Edifier iF330 speaker'.. the design of the speaker is quite nice and I like it in white color, it might be a bit large for a portable speaker but I don't really care for the size bcuz I will put it at home and the chances of bringing it to travel is quite rare.. I tried the sound quality and it turns up quite nice and reasonable for the price I paid.. there is a docking drawer where to insert the ipod and while playing the songs at the same time the ipod is being charged.. So without thinking too much, I bought it..

I have played the speaker on the weekend and so far I have no complain for the sounds with different type of music, rock! pop! jazz! alternative..!! If you think of getting a portable speaker for your ipod, you may consider this one, worth for the money you paid..

No comments: