Friday, March 21, 2008

RUN... keep on RUNNING..

I never like running on the treadmill.. I found it is very boring.. When talking about running on treadmill, my very first reaction will be.. 'Yer.. so boring one..!!' and I am too lazy to do that too..

Recently I have joined a new gym and equipments there are really cool.. finally I decided to run on treadmill again.. firstly is bcuz the equipment and secondly I know that running is a best way to burn calories.. I need that bcuz I like to eat and always found that it is too hard for me to control my diet.. hey!! life is short.. this cannot eat! that cannot eat! no fun lor!! haha.. but of coz I will always try to remind myself don't eat too much, not only to maintain a proper shape but most importantly is for my health..

So far, I am quite happy with my running process.. manage to increase the time of my running slowly.. and try to run at least 3 times a week for 30 mins every section.. I am monitoring the total of calories burned every section, and again so far the result is quite satisfying..

You may feel very hard or leg pain when u start running.. but I am sure u can overcome it after the first 10mins.. been asking some frens who are running and all of them had the same feeling.. so u are not the only one feel pain, ok!! start slowly and try to relax and enjoy your running process, put on your mp3 and play some great music..

So, let's run.. and burn more calories and say bye bye to your extra fat..!!

No comments: