Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the BODYSTEP mania is back..

I used to join BODYSTEP at least 3 times a week when I am in my previous fitness centre.. everyone seems like BODYSTEP very much and no doubt BODYSTEP is the most popular lesmills program.. you can always see a long queue outside the studio before the BODYSTEP class start and once the studio door is opened, everyone will rush in and grab a step board then find a nice spot to stand..

I am one of the BODYSTEP mania and my gym buddies as well, haha..!! it is fun to join the class together, and the class will get very high when everyone started to shout and scream when they are getting tired.. because in BODYSTEP there are a lot of jumping and running up and down the step board..

The BODYSTEP classes in my current fitness centre is not so hot yet, I have joined few times and stop due to the instructor performance and also the attendance of the class, it is definitely less fun when less members in the class and no one make noise.. very sien one!!

Recently I am joining BODYSTEP again in the latest release after a few months break.. it is so damn fun because the attendance of the class is getting more and members starting make noise in the class..haha.. somemore the performance of the instructor is getting better.. beside that the latest release tracks are quite fun too, especially the track with the remix version of Madonna's old song 'vogue', in this track there are some very DIVA hand movements where making everybody getting so high..

I have started BODYSTEP for 3 weeks and the passion of doing BODYSTEP is back and I am really happy that I enjoy BODYSTEP again.. look out!! the BODYSTEP mania is back..!! wakaka...

OH!! you may not know what is BODYSTEP.. here is the brief introduction..

BODYSTEP® is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-a-long music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body.

No comments: