Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I wish I can fly away..

Part of the Himalayas in Nepal near Kathmandu.. can you see the beauty and feel the peaceful of it?? (photo taken on insight the aircraft on our way back to KL from Nepal, Nov 2003)

If I have a pair of wings.. I wish I can fly away from here.. fly away from the place which given me a lot of suffers especially mentally and make me so fragile.. even causing my body feeling so weak.. Where would I wanna fly to.. I would like to fly to Nepal.. one of the holy land in earth which surrounding by Himalayas (the highest mountain range in the world).. I have seen the beauty and peaceful of the mountains on my previous trip.. sure I can find my mentally and physically freedom there.. a peaceful mind and stronger body is what I am looking forward now..
I don't think I have the ability to climb to the peak of Everest in my current life.. so I just have to dream of having a pair of strong wings and flying to there.. I know I am silly but at least I have this dream.. a silly dream..

No comments: