Tuesday, July 15, 2008

recycle / reusable bag

Do you guys notice that more people are carrying those green or brown recycle/reusable bag for their grocery shopping lately..?? I have noticed that when I was in pasar malam on sunday night.. those who are carrying recycle/reusable bag are mostly aunties who went to pasar malam to buy their grocery or foods.. not even aunties, I saw a few guys carrying that too.. that's a good sign.. recycle/reusable bag are for everyone regardless your sex and age as long as it is usable for you.. I even seen a guy use recycle/reusable bag in the gym.. really good sign!!

I ask my friend to carry that for his pasar malam shopping but he told me that he needs plastic bags for his rubbish at home.. when I think back, true also.. dilemma ha.. how to decide.. however we should be encouraged to carry recycle/reusable bag because that's one of the way we can reduce the usage of plastic bag and to protect our earth.. get a recycle/reusable bag and use it whenever you think it is usable.. I am sure if everyone trying to do that sure we will reduce the usage of plastic bag.. then we can live in a healthier and better world..!!

No comments: