Monday, July 21, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth

The trailer of the movie seems exciting.. so for sure we won't miss this one.. We didn't go to the 3D version and a bit regretted because we should go for the 3D version since a lot of parts in the movie is very exciting and I am sure it will be lot of fun with 3D version.. especially the roller coaster part.. maybe I should go for the 3D version later..

The feedback of the movie is 'Mixed'.. one of my friend said it is just like a kid's movie and some said it is an exciting movie.. to me I will say it is an exciting movie and I enjoy the movie.. my favorite part in the movie is the roller coaster part and the way they shooting this part is just like we are sitting in the roller coaster.. that's why I am sure it gonna be very exciting in 3D version.. beside that the fishes which try to attach them in the sea and the dinosaurs (sea monster) in the sea are damn exciting too.. the T-Rex is less exciting because it has been appeared in so many movie.. haha..

While watching the movie, I have the feeling like we are actually playing computer game, the three roles in the movie are just like moving from one stage to another and they can't predict what they will face in each stage..

Overall, it is an entertaining movie and it is really suit for a whole family to watch the movie together and I am sure the kids will have lot of questions to ask while watching the movie.. haha..

No comments: