Thursday, July 10, 2008

Get Smart


A super funny movie that will make you laugh as loud as you can.. highly recommend this one to everyone in order to charge your energy and mood..

I have to say that I was really happy and enjoyed myself very much while watching this movie.. I think this is a super great movie to laugh for and to charge your energy and mood if you are having a 'low mood' like me now..

I have to mention here that the main actor Steve Carell who plays Max in the movie as a top analyst of the top secret USA intelligence agency CONTROL.. this guy is funny, I can say that he is the American version of 'Mr.Bean'.. his dialogues in the movie are damn humorous and sure will make you laugh, beside that his face expression is cool as well.. I like the part where he is dancing with the fat lady, his face expression is damn funny because the lady is too heavy for him to hold.. I really have to give two thumb up for his performance in the movie.. another outstanding role is the chief, at the beginning his role is quite serious but he is getting more funny.. I really found he is funny..

Anne Hathaway is so beautiful and sexy, really like her big smile.. her role is Agent 99 who partner with Max to investigate the case.. honestly she is less funny if compared to Max and the chief, but she is showing some fighting movements here which are quite impressive.. The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) also playing a role as Agent 23, honestly he is getting better in comedy beside actions..

Overall.. this is a super funny movie that I would like to recommend to you guys.. no matter what mood you are now, just get in the cinema and laugh as loud as you can and sure you will feel good after the movie..

No comments: