Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Night


The 'Joker' which played by the late Health Ledger is the most outstanding role in the movie, he even scared you while he is talking..

I saw some good reviews of this movie in newspaper and this movie hit No.1 in US blockbuster for the second week.. but on the other hand, those friend who have watched this movie gave a so-so or bad review of it.. and most of them complained that Batman talk too much in the movie.. haha!! is it Batman not suppose to talk beside saving people life..??

My conclusion is.. I like this movie!! to me it is a good movie.. it shows that Batman is also a human being after he took off his Batman outfit.. Batman does get injured (like biting by dogs.. haha!!) and not a unbeatable super hero.. personally I quite like the actor Christian Bale as Batman, he does have the smart and charming look and he does a great job in the movie too.. wondering why most my friends said he is not good looking..?? but to me he is, not to say good looking but he is more into charming..!!

The most outstanding role in the movie.. no doubt is the Joker which played by the late Heath Ledger (who died in January 22 this year and prescription drug overdose at age 28).. his acting is brilliant in the movie, not to say his scary makeup but the way he talks will make you feel scared as well, especially when he said 'why you are so serious..??' and started to cut the people lip.. yak!! yak!! Heath is a great actor, for those who have watched 'Brokeback Mountain' sure will agreed with my point.. such a waste that he finished his life at so young age..

Another thing that friend talking about is the Batman's car.. all said very ugly.. if compared to those previous Batman's cars, no doubt this is an ugly one.. its more like a tank then luxury car which Batman used to drive before.. but on the other hand I like the car because it looks more solid then those luxury one.. opss.. another complain from friends is the main actress is not pretty, well.. I have to agreed with this point.. haha!!!!

Overall it is a good movie for me.. I am ok with too much talking in the movie because they are not talking nonsense.. oh ya!! before I forgot, they do said the movie is too long as for 2.5 hours.. I do saw a guy still sleeping when the show is finished even the light has turned on in the cinema.. haha!! hopefully you are not gonna be like him while watching the show..

No comments: