Sunday, September 7, 2008

Babylon A.D.

Not really know about this movie.. but was quite bored last night so decided to go for this movie since got no much other choices.. I never seen the trailer of this movie and have no idea what is that really about.. but I guess from the title of the movie is something to about space and science fiction..

What I would like to say about the movie is 'BORED'!! firstly the movie is nothing to do with space.. it is a science fiction movie but it does not show much about science innovation and the whole movie is more about how the journey of sending Aurora to New York.. in fact, the journey doesn't seem so interesting as well.. it was a good beginning when Toorop picked up Aurora and Rebbecca and I expect more interesting and exciting stuffs will happen.. but its not really as what I have though..

One thing to highlight here is the role for Michelle Yeoh is much better then the one in 'The Mummy 3'.. at least the role here allows her to express more of her feeling about Aurora instead of just fighting.. I like her role as Rebbecca here..

Saw one of my gym friend after the movie.. he commended the movie is bored and he almost fall into sleep.. so we both will not recommend this movie to friends.. haha!!

No comments: