Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ikea.. after so long


My last visit to ikea was definitely more then a year ago.. the main reason is because it is far away from my house and secondly is no matter how time you go over the weekend sure have to line up to go into the car park.. sometime very irritating..

Friend asking me to go ikea with him yesterday, he wanna go to survey the latest design of the furniture's and interior for his new condo.. I bet most of us go there to steal the ideas instead of buying stuffs there, especially those big stuffs like cabinet and dining set..

We are there around 3pm and line up to enter the car park once we turn into the path from the main road.. it took us about 15 mins to enter the car park and the sky is so damn dark.. heavy rain is coming..

The first thing attracted me is the sofa cover that displayed.. it is the type of sofa that I am having now.. the cover is in black base which painted with tress, flowers, birds and so on.. the feeling is 'jungle'.. I am getting very excited and wanna get it for my sofa.. but it is sold out.. sien..!! I wanna get a bookcase because getting more books at home and my table is full of books, look so messy.. I manage to find one bookcase (the displayed item) which is not bad in term of space and price.. I would like to get the white one which is RM70 cheaper, again.. no stock!! so I have to pick the black brown color which cost me extra.. so sien.. beside that I get a small side table to put my hi-fi set.. I have attached by a rug, new product, the price is affordable, the size is just nice for my living hall and the color is nice too.. I get really confused should I buy it..?? asking my friend about his opinions, asking myself.. walking here and there.. ahhhhh.... but finally I bought it..

At last, my ikea trip caused me RM300+ for three items.. and my friend who suggested to go back with empty hands.. haha!! I bet after add in the three extra items at home, sure my home will look nicer, especially after the books been organised in the bookcase..

No comments: