Saturday, September 6, 2008

is that TF pavilion that bad??

Lately I have seen someone posted a complain about his free trial tour in True Fitness Pavilion in his blog.. I am really interested to read the post because I am one of the TF member and most of the time I visit the one in pavilion.. and what I would like to say here are based on my own experiences so far in TF pavilion..

Firstly he is complaining the membership consultant, about his knowledge for the procedure of free trial and being not really flexible to make the potential customers happy.. What I want to say here is before I join TF in pavilion, back to somewhere in January this year, the consultant who gave us the De-tour in the gym is alright, he manage to explain the function and feature of some of the machines quite well and try his best to explain the agreement to make us understand, beside that we do have some extra requirements and he always trying his best to fulfill our requests.. so I have no complains for his services provided.. by the way he is no longer working in TF pavilion.. Anyway I do not know the level of professional of the current membership consultants there but honestly I can see that the turn over rate of the membership consultant is quite high and it could be possible that the services provided are getting worst than before.. but honestly some of the membership consultant are really young and I believe the level of professional in their job are to be judged.. or the leader of the consultant should work out some plans to train them in order to provide better services to potential and current members..

Another issue that he is complaining is the padlock.. I was really surprised that he is complaining about this and honestly I don't see this is the problem of the gym.. I bet we should check the facilities in a gym before we start the trial.. in TF there is no padlock provided (the lockers in FF are attached with locks..), and in TF (beside Hartamas) there is no towel provided.. it is common sense that we ask and find out first before we go.. and I am quite surprised that he doesn't have any friend who are current TF pavilion member or who been done the trial in TF pavilion before, a bit unbelievable right??

Honestly, I felt a bit annoying when I just started my gym in TF pavilion because I have to bring my own padlock and towel, and also no soft drink provided.. beside that I have make complains about the classes and instructors in the gym.. I do complains the air-con is too cold and so on.. so far, some of the complains have been slowly improved.. I can't really compared my previous gym to the current one because I believe there is always something good and bad in one gym.. the purpose of my post here is just to tell my experiences in TF pavilion so far.. I always believed we should go there and experience ourselves instead of getting feed backs from others..

HAPPY GYM!! STAY FIT!!

No comments: