Thursday, September 25, 2008

what a busy September to me..

It's been few weeks that I didn't write anything in my blog.. not that I am lazy.. this month is really a busy month for me..

Firstly, due to the merger process kicked off in my company.. so there are tons and tons of thing need to be sorted before the due date of the merger.. estimated will be by beginning of December, so within the next two months all the thing must sort out properly before hand over to the new management.. it is quite a tedious job especially the database migration and user testing process will need lot of time to investigate and finding solutions.. honestly, the process is not fun at all.. and lot of cooperation from users are required in order to make thing goes smooth.. appreciated their participation and patient..

Beside that I was away for a week for my Siem Reap trip in the middle of the month.. I can only use 'brilliant' to describe the beauty of Angkor.. the most impressive is the Bayon with all the four sides smiling face every corner of the temple.. of course the highlight is still Angkor Wat, getting a bit disappointed because the steps are closed and we are not allowed to climb up to the towels and renovation works seem going on there.. another disappointment was the raining days let us missed the sunrise and sunset from the temples.. but we do seen the beautiful reflection of Angkor Wat in the lake which turn up really beautiful especially in the raining morning..

There will be two days public holiday next week for Hari Raya.. so it seems like I have to keep rushing my work in the remaining days in September.. work hard in September and expecting a more relax October ahead.. haha!!

No comments: