Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my new toy - Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500/520

I have decided to get a new digital camera before my trip to Siem Reap.. didn't really go survey for the brand because I known what brand I wanna get.. just asked the price from two shops for comparison..
Finally I got the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX500/520 .. I heard few good feed backs from friends about their Panasonic Lumix camera and even the photos taken from their camera turn up nicely too.. even the fellow in the camera shop who I known her also recommend Panasonic Lumix because of the Leica Len used for the camera..

The package that I paid for the camera come with a 2G Panasonic card and a mini tripod (really mini size..), a year international warranty and two years local warranty from the shop.. I still haven't really have chance to play with the camera and snap some photos, because nothing special for me to snap.. but so far I am quite happy with the touch screen LCD feature which is cool..!!

Key Features:
- 3.0" Touch Screen LCD - Easy and Intuative operation
- 10.1 Megapixel Camera for high quality images
- Touch AF/AE & Auto Tracking - A Focus Frame Opens on the Spot you touch. If the subject touched on the LCD moves, the camera automatically tracks it and adjusts focus & exposure.
- 25mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT LENS with 5x Optical Zoom
- Intelligent Auto Mode - Includes Mega O.I.S, Intelligent ISO, Face Detection & Intelligent Scene Selector

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

So that those who will accidentally visit your site will not waste there time with this stupid topics.