Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Clubbing.. after so long

There are some parties been organised over the Merdeka long weekend.. friends have been asking me to join them for the party on the Merdeka's eve few weeks ago.. I didn't promise them because not really in the party mood lately.. I still remembered my last party was on the 2007's eve which was a great one..

The merdeka party was great.. we reached there around 1am because of the road blocks for the count down around the town.. we got to find alternative ways to go to the club.. friend keep calling and asking where are we and telling me the crowd is great and everybody is so high!! finally we reached there and it was so damn pack.. RM50 with 1 drink, I have chosen the Vocka Lime which turns up very tasteless, like drinking water.. yak!! the dance floor was so pack and it was so hot inside the club.. saw lot of friends and friend's friends there.. busying with Hi and hugs around.. have to social a bit..

The music is so damn great.. it is by DJ Louis T (the guy with red polo in the picture) who are quite famous and well known.. I got most of his collections in my ipod for my running in gym.. the highlight of that night are 'Touch My Body' which turn ups very sexy and everybody seems so high when the song is on air.. another one is 'Raining Man' which my friend enjoy it so much.. I have missed my favorite 'Mercy' by Duffy.. It is favorite track in DJ Louis collections and I found the song is damn sexy.. friends said the song played before I reach there.. Aiya!! I like the song 'Happy People' by Offer Nissim where he plays it almost the end of the party..

Party over at 3am, and I really enjoyed myself there with the music and crowd, especially dance along with friends was fun!! after party.. can't wait to go home for a good shower(cause too sticky..) and head to bed.. next day wanna go gym for Body Pump (after hi-tea on Saturday afternoon).. haha!!

No comments: