Friday, October 24, 2008

busy to tag those assets..

Again... wanna share something in my current job.. after the job offered, vss, relocation and bla.. bla.. bla.. issue.. now its the time for us to pack office and own stuffs as the rental of current office will end by this December, so basically less then 2 months left before we say BYE BYE..!!

Everybody seem busy to pack and throw their own stuffs and some have started to move back their personal things home, especially for those who have been worked here for more then 10 years, sure they have stored lot of personal stuffs in office.. hehe!!

I still haven't start to pack my own stuffs and I don't think I have lot to pack home but more to throw.. hehe!! currently I am busy to tag those assets like laptop, pc, printer, servers and etc which have purchased by the new management.. I was joked with one of my colleague who has accepted the offer by the new management that she is an asset for them and I should tag a label on her forehead.. haha!! most of the assets taken by them especially pc are quite old, 4-5 years old with Pentium 4 processor, but guess what?? my boss told me that Pentium 4 to them is consider new because most of them are still using Pentium 3 now.. OMG!! no wonder the staff have to stay back everyday due to the speed of their pc, haha!!

I have label those asset with yellow sticker, and I can see the yellow stickers are everywhere in the office now.. indeed it looks quite nice and a more colorful working environment.. what about the liabilities?? I heard my boss said some of the pc and laptop will sell it cheaply to staff.. I don't think anyone will really interested on that because more of the machines are old.. and the new old is getting cheaper.. so who's care the liabilities..

No comments: