Thursday, October 9, 2008

MAMMA MIA! musical - mania!!



I've seen the advertisement of the musical of MAMA MIA! stage performance which organised by the star just right after I seen the movie.. since I the movie is so enjoyable.. I guess the musical would be definitely much more interesting.. but I know the pricing of the tickets will be expensive too.. ZZ told me somewhere last week that there are free tickets to win on Monday (6 Oct, 2008) by logging on into the start website.. wow!! can't wait the arrival of Monday.. am I lucky enough to win free tickets..??

I logging on into the star website on Monday morning and guess what.. there is a notice at the website announcing that 'Response to our ticket giveaway was overwhelming, with all the free tickets taken up.....' I am really disappointed seeing the notice.. and what make me more upset is the pricing of the tickets are really in the high-end to me.. so at that moment I tell myself just forget about the musical..

Yesterday one of my colleague went to buy the tickets for the Tier 1 category, she paid RM320 for one ticket after 20% discount (the discount will valid till 31 Oct, 2008) and she claims that the seats which are still available are not really nice beside that the Christmas and New Year's eve tickets are selling like a piece of hot cake.. so if I decided to go for the musical I better go get the tickets soon..

At my end, I still couldn't make up my mind although I know it may be a once in a lifetime experience for me.. well, I have to decide by this week..

No comments: