Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have done a stupid thing - shower my ipod..

I am really MCC(mong ca ca) on last Wednesday night.. guess what.. my ipod is inside the pocket of my short and I didn't realised that.. I washed the short.. and only noticed that when i touch something inside the pocket.. it is too late.. I try to on it but it failed.. I used fan to blow it.. and it can't function also.. so by no choice I just left it and hope it will be ok next morning after it have completely dry..

Can't really sleep well that because of the ipod.. in the morning the first thing I do is to try to on it.. but the ipod doesn't awake.. it still can't be on.. I really feel upset because of my mistake.. I decided to bring it to any apple outlet for them to check whether it can be repaired.. I brought it to one of the outlet and after explaining what I have done to my ipod and the guy told me in this case he don't encourage me to repair it because at the end the repairing cost might be same as the cost of a new ipod nano (8GB).. because most of the parts have to imported from US and I have to bear all the shifting cost.. so by no choice I have to say bye bye to the ipod which I have used for almost 2 years.. I will keep it nicely inside the container and let it rest in peace..

No comments: