Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my new toy - ipod nano 8GB (black)


Since my previous ipod can't function anymore.. so I have to look for another one.. I used ipod everyday when I am travel to work, running in the gym, travel around over the weekend.. so it has been part of my daily life.. so I must replaced one as soon as I can..

Visited the apple website and they have launched the 4th generation of nano somewhere beginning of last month.. it came out with 8GB and 16GB, and there are 8 colors available.. some of the colors like purple, orange and green are too outstanding for me.. definitely not my cup of tea.. from the website, I would prefer the black one which look elegant among all.. haha!!

I visited the ipod outlet and the new nano looks cool to me.. I like nano most because of the size which is easy to carry around especially in the gym.. the new one is even slimmer and lighter then the previous generations.. the price of 8GB is RM599 and for 16GB is RM799.. I would just go for the 8GB because it is still within my budget and I don't think I need that big capacity because my main purpose for ipod is for listening songs and not watching video or others.. so finally I got my new ipod..

One interesting thing about the new ipod is.. whenever I rotate the ipod while viewing photos, the photo will rotate automatically as well.. cool ha!! and the panel is much bigger then the previous one which is nice for viewing photos and videos.. anyway I am happy with my new ipod and I will take good care of it..

No comments: