Tuesday, October 7, 2008

u have to decide today.. Yes or No!

Today!! 7th Oct 2008.. we have to decide whether to accept the job offered by the new management.. since we got the letter on the friday before Raya holiday.. everybody already started to gossip here and there and guessing who will take it and who will not.. the gossip is still in office till today.. I bet the guessing will only end after today.. haha!!

They even have the prediction list who are gonna to accept it.. most of them guessed I am in the acceptance list.. haha!! I will give them a surprised when they come to work tomorrow.. still have a few more still haven't make up their mind when I saw them just now.. another 30 minutes to go before the office close today.. honestly it is quite a hard decision to make because from the letter and briefing given by them, it seems like they are expecting a lot from us in term of job performance.. and make them worried that they may can't cope with the new management in term of work and the new environment.. I told them no one can guarantee what will happen in the new job, if you have no choice then just accept it.. take it as a challenge.. try your best to fulfill them.. if worst.. then look for something new..

Human are affair to change if they are in the comfort zone for too long.. we just couldn't work out the courage to change from what we are having now.. we are worried for something which is uncertain.. when the chance is here for us.. just grab it before it gone..

I am not sure how many of the 30% will accept the offer.. I just wish that they won't regret with their decision.. once u have decided, just don't keep on thinking what will happen next.. get yourself ready for the new environment.. I still remember one of my ex-colleague told me before, 'do you think it is interesting to go to a new environment to meet new people and work together..?'.. when the time she told me that I was like.. Huh!! what is in her mind?? but when I think back now.. she is definitely right.. we should think that way when we are going for a new environment to work and meeting new colleagues..

No comments: