Thursday, October 18, 2007

book to share 'Tuesdays with Morrie'


I bought this book because one of my friend highly recommended it to me.. frankly, I hardly buy an english book because I hate those book with complicated words and sentenses, sometime it can be very hard for me as a chinese ed fellow to read and understand the book... but she told me that the sentenses and words in this book is simple and easy to understand.. so I decided to go bookstore to find this book to read... it is quite a good start, and as what she said the sentenses and words are quite simple... after finished about 30 over pages over there and I decided to buy it because I really enjoy what I am reading and the story of the book is really touching..

I try to read this book almost everyday and I manage to finish it in about 3 weeks.. that day I was talking about this book with one of my friend and he told me that he spent 3 days to finish the book and he cried while reading it..

what inside this book - Tuesdays With Morrie began as a modest labor of love. Mitch Albom began visiting his old college professor Morrie Schwartz after seeing him on ABC’s “Nightline” talking about his fight against Lou Gehrig’s disease. One Tuesday visit turned into another, resulting in a “final class” between professor and student in what you learn about life once you truly prepare to die.

the author of this book is Mitch Albom http://www.albom.com/

I have bought another book from him lately - 'For one more day', just started the book and so far I am enjoying reading it almost everyday..

No comments: