Wednesday, October 17, 2007

my very first post..

(This is my all time favorite photo - 'those kids are smiling while looking at their photos taken by my fren's camera' - this photo taken by me in monkey temple, Bali, October 2004)

reading other's blogs has been part of my daily duty or routine now.. I'm sure a lot of people doing that everyday.. especially those folks who like to read..

in fact, I been thinking to create a forum and start to write my own blogs a while ago.. but.. but.. I just worried that i may not have the passion to continue it or update my blogs from time to time.. I know myself well, sometime I can be very lazy.. So.. I been put in 'on-hold' and keep it in 'pending' status in my mind..

recently, the blog writing pop up in my mind again... And I have decided to give myself a try to start to write and share something here.. anyway, here are some of my thoughts about what I wanna do in my upcoming blogs :-

#1. I am glad that there is no words limitation here.. I will try to make my blogs simple and short but.. nice, so at last it may be just a few lines but hopefully it will express what I wanna said and shared.

#2. I have a lot of things to share in my mind now, so I will write some 'back dated' stuffs which I think it will be interesting and fun to share here.. of coz I will try my best to recall the actual date.

#3. I have seen some of my friend's blogs which are quite 'comprehensive', they share what in their mind, what they've seen, what has happened to them or someone around them.. travel experiences, book, movie, song reviews and so on... I will try to make my blogs as comprehensive as I can too... try.. try.. try..

anyway, I will add on more if I have something new later about writing my blogs..
cheers for now :-)

No comments: