Thursday, October 18, 2007

my watch is cracked... than.. broken


wednesday morning (17/10/07), 7am.. my morning alarm activated and usually I will take my watch which I put next to my pillow to read the time.. oppsss.... this morning I have accidentally dropped my watch on the floor.. OMG!! the glass is cracked but luckly it is still functioning... I feel damn unhappy because it is early in the morning and I have to rush to work... arghhhhh!!!!! but on the other hand, I feel slightly better when I known it is still functionaing...

the sad moment not yet come... when I read the time in my watch later, I noticed that it is stop... not moving.. OMG!! it is broken... since it is an automatic watch (without battery) and I am sure I have to pay a lot if I send it to repair.. sigh...

I have wear it everyday since I got it as my birthday present 3 years ago... and now.. I have to keep it inside a box and find a day to send it to shop and ask for repair.. just hope that it can be fixed and more importantly hope it won't cost me a lot... SAD :-(

No comments: